February 7, 2019 – Athens, GA based alternative rock band LULLWATER has released the official music video for their single “Empty Chamber.” Originally premiered on Consequence Of Sound, “Empty Chamber” is off of the band’s upcoming LP, Voodoo, set to release 2/22/2019.
“We all have experienced and been in a moment of excruciating emotional pain and ‘Empty Chamber’ was written during one of those moments. The song has an upbeat tempo and happy melodic vibe but the lyrics are depressing and filled with anxiety. Sometimes everything in life can be going great but you still struggle with emotional pain and confusion. I feel ‘Empty Chamber’ embodies that emotion.” – John Strickland
- 02/08 @ The Blind Tiger – Greensboro, NC
- 02/09 @ The NorVA – Norfolk, VA
- 02/10 @ Rams Head Live – Baltimore, MD
- 02/13 @ The Paramount – Huntington, NY
- 02/14 @ House of Blues Boston – Boston, MA
- 02/15 @ The Strand Ballroom & Theatre – Providence, RI
- 02/16 @ Starland Ballroom – Sayreville, NJ
- 02/18 @ Toads Place – New Haven, CT
- 02/19 @ The Chance Theater – Poughkeepsie, NY
- 02/20 @ The Rapids Theater, Niagara Falls, U.S.A. – Buffalo, NY
- 02/22 @ The Machine Shop – Flint, MI
- 02/25 @ Newport Music Hall – Columbus, OH
- 02/26 @ House of Blues Chicago – Chicago, IL
- 02/27 @ The Blue Note – Columbia, MO
- 03/01 @ The Cotillion – Wichita, KS
- 03/02 @ Diamond Ballroom – Oklahoma City, OK
- 03/03 @ VIBES Event Center – San Antonio, TX
Additional dates and ticket info HERE
1. Curtain Call
2. Dark Divided
3. Empty Chamber
4. Similar Skin
5. This Life
8. Fight Of Your Life
9. Into The Sun
10. Yellow Bird
11. Suffer Not
For more than a decade, alt rockers Lullwater have been blazing their way to the top of the industry thanks to their gritty, Southern-infused sound and straight-up, raw performances.
Formed in 2007 in Athens, GA, the foursome was born from the indelible mark that the godfathers of grunge left on music. The convergence of this inspiration, mixed with a healthy helping of swagger, defines this critically acclaimed alternative rock band.
The group released its debut, self-titled album in 2012 to solid reviews and were immediately invited to join some of the biggest tours that same year, as well as had the single “Albatross” featured on Sirius XM Octane Radio. Since that time, Lullwater has spent the majority of their career on the road sharing the stage with such A-list acts as Candlebox, Theory of a Deadman, Flyleaf, Passafire, Amaranthe, Butcher Babies, and more. The band released their critically acclaimed sophomore album, Revival, in 2015, followed by a live EP, The Seattle Sessions, in 2017.
Voodoo, their latest effort and arguably their best work to date, was recorded at the end of 2017 in New Orleans at Marigny Studios by Swedish producer and engineer Jakob Herrmann, co-produced/engineered by Justin Davis, and mixed by Jakob Herrmann at top floor studios, is scheduled for a Winter 2018 release; this record promises an even bigger, more explosive sound that will shake you to your core.
John Strickland – Rhythm Guitar & Lead Vocals
Daniel Binnie – Lead Guitar
Roy ‘Ray’ Beatty – Bass & Vocals
Joseph Wilson – Drums & Vocals
Published by Abby Niesen